- Achieving a net worth of $0 (getting back to broke)
- Paying off student loans
- Receiving Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Hitting a net worth of $100,000
- Hitting a net worth of $500,000
- Becoming a millionaire
- Paying off a mortgage
- Reaching financial independence
- Retiring from medicine
- Becoming a pentamillionaire
- Becoming a decamillionaire
We want to use these stories to celebrate with you, inspire others to do the same, and share practical tips to do so. Episodes drop every Monday and the show notes will be combined with those published on the blog for the regular WCI Podcast episode every Thursday.
You can apply to be a guest at whitecoatinvestor.com/milestones. Tell us what your milestone is, how you accomplished it, and what advice you have for those who want to follow your example. Help us inspire physicians, dentists, and other high income earners to take control of their finances and achieve these milestones to millionaire!
Sponsored by: Bob Bhayani at drdisabilityquotes.com
Sponsored by: Larry Keller at Physician Financial Services
Sponsored by Bob Bhayani at drdisabilityquotes.com