Welcome! I'm glad you're here and I have dedicated a significant portion of my life to making sure YOU find the financial success you deserve.
However, as of December 2019, this website contains nearly 150 pages, almost 1700 blog posts, over 73,000 comments, and 12,000+ threads (with 153,000 posts) on the WCI Forum. It'll only get worse in the future. The readership continues to grow and thousands of new readers visit each month thanks to word of mouth, other websites, and the ever popular Google. I completely understand that it can be overwhelming to arrive here and not have any idea where to start.
- The archives page can be very helpful. It lists posts both by date and by category.
- If you're looking for posts on a particular topic, type that topic into the search bar at the top right of every page.
On your first few visits, however, I suggest you start with some of the posts below. They will give the new reader a starting point to get up to speed with the other readers. I'll list both popular posts and those that will help you do something today to improve your financial situation! Other great ways to get up to speed quickly (and give yourself a frame work to hang all this new information on include:
- Reading The White Coat Investor: A Doctor's Guide to Personal Finance and Investing and/or
- Reading The White Coat Investor's Financial Boot Camp: A 12-Step, High-Yield Guide to Bring Your Finances Up To Speed and/or
- Taking the comprehensive Fire Your Financial Advisor online course, which will take you from knowing nothing to having a written financial plan you can follow from now to financial independence and/or
- Signing up for the FREE WCI newsletter which comes with an abbreviated version of Boot Camp as a 12 email course
Select your level: