Welcome! We're glad you're here and want to make sure YOU find the financial success you deserve.
However, as of December 2020, this website contains nearly 2,200 blog posts and pages, over 82,000 comments, 188 podcasts, and hundreds of thousands of posts on the WCI Forum. It'll only get “worse” in the future. The readership continues to grow and thousands of new readers visit each month thanks to word of mouth, other websites, and the ever popular Google. I completely understand that it can be overwhelming to arrive here and not have any idea where to start.
- The archives page can be very helpful. It lists posts both by date and by category.
- If you're looking for posts on a particular topic, type that topic into the search bar at the top right of every page (near the bottom on the mobile version).
On your first few visits, however, I suggest you start with some of the posts below. They will give the new reader a starting point to get up to speed with other readers. I'll list both popular posts and those that will help you do something today to improve your financial situation! Other great ways to get up to speed quickly (and give yourself a frame work to hang all this new information on include:
- Reading The White Coat Investor: A Doctor's Guide to Personal Finance and Investing and/or
- Reading The White Coat Investor's Financial Boot Camp: A 12-Step, High-Yield Guide to Bring Your Finances Up To Speed and/or
- Taking the comprehensive Fire Your Financial Advisor online course, which will take you from knowing nothing to having a written financial plan you can follow from now to financial independence and/or
- Signing up for the FREE WCI newsletter which comes with an abbreviated version of Boot Camp as a 12 email course
Select your level: