Fisher Financial Strategies
Fisher Financial Strategies has been providing comprehensive fee-only investment advice and financial planning services to its clients since 2006 and working with physicians since 2009. Our hourly, fee-only model makes it possible for us to tailor our services to a variety of needs, from advice on appropriate 401(k) allocations to the development of an integrated financial plan, including family goals and retirement planning. Thomas Fisher, CFP® professional, has been quoted by U.S. News and World Report, the New York Times, BBC, the Wall Street Journal, and the Christian Science Monitor, among other publications.
Whether you need a simple financial check-up, guidance for dealing with educational loans, advice on how to allocate your investments, help in planning for your child’s education, or assistance in developing a complete, integrated financial plan for your family’s future, we’ll work with you to ensure that your goals are clearly defined and guide you in pursuing them effectively. We offer a free initial “get-acquainted” meeting by phone or in person to discuss your financial needs and provide you with an estimate for the services you want.
- Services: Financial planning, workplace retirement plans
- Ideal Client: Physicians desiring as-needed financial planning guidance.
- Location: Cambridge, MA
- Fisher Financial Strategies Application, ADV2
- Website, [email protected], (866) 312-5605
- Hourly rate of $270 for individuals
- Discount of 10% for affiliates of Boston University Medical Center