Mayport Wealth Management
Mayport is a Boston-based Registered Investment Advisor that provides financial planning and investment management on a flat-fee basis. Mayport works primarily with high-net-worth individuals and families who are approaching, or are in, retirement. For clients with seven- and eight-figure portfolios, Mayport’s flat-fee approach often provides significant savings.
Mayport founder Adam Grossman is a Chartered Financial Analyst and earned an MBA from the MIT Sloan School. Adam’s investment approach emphasizes simplicity, low-cost and tax-sensitivity.
Mayport’s process includes these steps: We start by building a complete financial plan around your goals. Next we develop an investment strategy to help you move toward those goals. Then we implement this strategy across all of your accounts.
Tax planning is a key element of Mayport’s service. Each year, Mayport analyzes clients’ tax returns then recommends and helps implement relevant strategies. For those in retirement, Mayport develops a tax-efficient withdrawal strategy.
To learn more:
- Download a copy of Adam Grossman’s e-book “Seven Steps to Financial Success for Physicians.“
- Sign up for Adam’s weekly personal finance email.
- Subscribe to Adam’s Daily Ideas emails. Each morning, for the next 365 days, you’ll receive a short personal finance-related quote, video or idea in your inbox.
- Services: Financial Planning, Investment Management, and Tax Strategizing
- Ideal Client: Physicians approaching retirement seeking a flat-fee advisor
- Location: Newton, MA
- Mayport Application, ADV2
- Website, [email protected], (617) 545-5700
Individuals: $10,000 per year
Married couples and families: $15,000 per year
Families requiring estate tax strategies: $25,000 per year