At Aptus, we have witnessed the incredible shift to Do-It-Yourself financial planning and investing by the physician community and have built a service to support people on varying points of the DIY continuum. We believe most people can DIY their finances, which not only mitigates fees but also instills a greater sense of control and leads to better decisions and outcomes.
We have designed hundreds of financial plans for physicians and are well-versed in your unique planning needs, including student loan repayment strategies, cash flow prioritization, and risk management. We start with a comprehensive, guided planning process for most clients. We offer a more limited review for experienced, confident DIYers who want to validate their current plan.
Once a solid plan is in place, we teach our clients to invest on their own or offer the option to invest for them until they feel ready to take it on themselves. Most of our clients (>99%) choose to DIY. Either way, Aptus provides ongoing support and guidance. Our pricing is designed to eliminate conflicts of interest and foster transparent, objective advice from planners who are highly educated, experienced, and credentialed.
We also offer flexible payment terms for physicians transitioning from residency or fellowship to their first attending position.
For clients who would like to learn more about Aptus, we conduct free introductory calls.
Comprehensive Financial Plan – Includes two meetings, focusing on cash flow management and contingency planning and investments. Aptus provides detailed to-do lists, guidance and support. At the end of the process, the client receives a written report that serves as a blueprint to achieve financial independence.
Financial Review for Long-term DIYers – Second set of eyes on your cash flow management, contingency planning and investment strategy. This includes a 1-hour meeting as well as planning work before and after the meeting.
AptusCare – Ongoing planning support service includes ongoing dialogue and periodic check-ups to make sure you remain on track to achieve your financial goals.
- Services: Financial planning, investment management, student loan managem
- Ideal Client: Early-career physicians aspiring to DIY with our guidance
- Location: Little Rock, AR
- Aptus Financial Application, ADV2
- Website, [email protected], (501) 907-1993
Latest WCI Podcast Appearance:
- Limited Review – $1,000 plus a recommended minimum of 12 months of AptusCare Limited or AptusCare ongoing planning support
- Comprehensive Plan – $3,000 plus a recommended minimum of 12 months of AptusCare ongoing planning support
- Enhanced Comprehensive Plan – $4,000 plus a recommended minimum of 12 months of AptusCare or Aptus Investment Management ongoing planning support
Continuum of Ongoing Support
- AptusCare Limited – $125 per month
- AptusCare – $250 per month
- Aptus Investment Management – $500 per month plus a 10 bps fiduciary fee
Introductory Call ~15 minutes, free