At Aptus, we have witnessed the incredible shift to Do-It-Yourself financial planning and investing by the physician community and have built a service to support people on varying points of the DIY continuum. We believe most people can DIY their finances, which not only mitigates fees but also instills a greater sense of control and leads to better decisions and outcomes.
We have designed hundreds of financial plans for physicians and are well-versed in your unique planning needs, including student loan repayment strategies, cash flow prioritization, and risk management. We start with a comprehensive, guided planning process for most clients. We offer a more limited review for experienced, confident DIYers who want to validate their current plan.
Once a solid plan is in place, we teach our clients to invest on their own with our ongoing support and guidance. Our pricing is designed to eliminate conflicts of interest and foster transparent, objective advice from planners who are highly educated, experienced, and credentialed.
We also offer flexible payment terms for physicians transitioning from residency or fellowship to their first attending position.
For clients who would like to learn more about Aptus, we conduct free introductory calls.
Comprehensive Financial Plan – Includes two 2-hour meetings, focused on cash flow management, contingency planning and investments. Aptus provides detailed to-do lists, guidance and support. At the end of the process, the client receives a written report that serves as a blueprint to achieve financial independence.
Limited Financial Review – Second set of eyes on your cash flow management, contingency planning and investment strategy. This includes a 90-minute meeting as well as planning work before and after the meeting.
AptusCare, AptusCare Limited and Annual Reviews – Ongoing planning support services, which include periodic assessments and dialogue to make sure you remain on track to achieve your financial goals.
- Services: Financial planning, investment management, student loan management
- Ideal Client: Early-career physicians aspiring to DIY with our guidance
- Location: Little Rock, AR
- Aptus Financial Application, ADV2
- Website, [email protected], (501) 907-1993
Latest WCI Podcast Appearance:
- Comprehensive Plan – $3,360 plus a recommended minimum of 12 months of AptusCare ongoing planning support and at least the first annual review
- Enhanced Comprehensive Plan – $4,480 plus a recommended minimum of 12 months of AptusCare ongoing planning support and at least the first annual review
- Limited Review – $1,680 plus a recommended minimum of 12 months of AptusCare or AptusCare Limited ongoing planning support and at least the first annual review
Financial planning is an ongoing process and we do not believe one-time plans are effective. We ask our clients to commit to at least one year of ongoing support and at least the first annual review, and most of our clients stay with us much longer.
- AptusCare – $187 per month
- AptusCare Limited – $93 per month
- Annual Review – $1,120 per year (for existing clients only)
- Introductory Call ~15 minutes, free