Physician Family Financial Advisors Inc.
Are you a physician mom or doctor dad who wants to do the right thing with money for your family? Of course you do but “financial stuff” is so complicated it's hard to know what to do next. You don't want to waste a bunch of money or miss out on a great opportunity but you're confused by the tax code, worried about getting a late start on retirement and unsure what to do with your extra money.
As a full-time physician who is also raising a family, you've already got enough to do without spending your last ounce of energy to become a do-it-yourself financial expert. Instead, we invite you to join the 165+ physicians who rely on us to actually DO the stuff White Coat only talks about.
Our team of five financial security specialists is led by W. Ben Utley, a Certified Financial Planner™ whose 25+ years of service to physician families has been recognized by The New York Times, Physician's Practice and even The White Coat Investor. In about 90 days, you can get relief, gain control and–with us by your side–never worry about money again. As fiduciaries, we charge a level monthly membership fee so you'll know our #1 priority is you.
If you're an attending who likes medicine and loves children, please visit physicianfamily.com to learn more.
- Services: Financial planning, investment management, student loan management, estate planning, tax strategizing
- Fee Structure: Flat-fee
- Location: Eugene, OR
- Physician Family Application, ADV2
- Website, [email protected], (541) 463-0899
- Fees range from $175 to $2000 per month
- Offering financial planning, investment guidance and account management
- True flat-fee means you don't pay more when you invest more: no asset-based fees