Wrenne Financial Planning
At Wrenne Financial Planning, we love helping physician families use their finances as a tool not just to get rich, but to live better lives. As you know, expertise requires putting in the hours in your given specialty. We’ve done just that through conducting thousands of meetings with physicians across the country. Whether it is through a personal financial planning relationship or free content from the Finance for Physicians podcast, our entire practice is dedicated to helping you use money as a tool to live a better life.
No matter if you are a new attending looking for professional guidance to manage finances from the beginning or you’ve been saving a while and want a one-time review to make sure you’re on the right track, developing a financial plan is a fantastic starting point. We start off every relationship with a no obligation 30 minute chat with a CFP® professional to get you know you, answer your questions and explore if working together is the right fit for you.
From there, we kick off a two to four month collaborative process where together we:
- Gather data and organize your finances in a one stop dashboard
- Discover your personal values and priorities that drive your financial goals
- Develop a personal financial plan with actionable steps to guide your progress
As an ongoing client, we’ll be along for the ride making sure you’re executing and refreshing your plan so that you can focus on living your best life. We provide this under a transparent flat-fee engagement with no extra charges for AUM or hidden fees for product sales.
Our passion is helping physicians not allow finances to cause problems, but instead use it as a catalyst for major life improvements! If that resonates with you, we encourage you to schedule a free 30 minute consultation with one of our CFP® professionals.
- Services: Financial planning, investment management, student loan management
- Ideal Client: Physicians ready to organize their finances around values
- Location: Lexington, KY
- Wrenne Financial Application, ADV2
- Website, [email protected], (859) 538-6044
Latest WCI Podcast Appearance:
Ongoing Flat-Fee Financial Planning & Investment Management:
- $1,500 startup fee
- $100/mo to $1,600/mo
- Discounts available for residents and fellows
Stand Alone Financial Plan:
- $5,000 one time fee
Student Loan Planning:
- Single borrower – $500 one-time fee
- Dual borrower – $750 one-time fee