Pulse Financial Planning, LLC
Pulse Financial Planning helps healthcare professionals organize, invest, and protect their finances.
- Services: Financial planning, investment management, student loan management, tax strategizing
- Ideal Client: Physicians with families and student loans
- Location: Rochester, MN
- Pulse Financial Planning Application, ADV2
- Website, [email protected], (507)218-7707
Key facts about Pulse Financial Planning:
- Specialty working with healthcare professionals
- Specialty in managing student loans (PSLF & other strategies)
- Currently accepting new clients
- Transparent fees (We never accept commissions)
- No account minimums
- Taken a fiduciary oath
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certificant
- Complimentary consultations available
- $999 financial plan onboarding fee
- $200 per month for individuals
- $250 per month for households
- We have no asset minimum. Clients may choose to implement investment recommendations at their broker of choice (Vanguard, Schwab, Fidelity, etc.), or through our Investment Management service (below).
- For financial planning clients that wish to delegate the management of investments.
- We implement investment portfolios through our custodian, Charles Schwab.
- Financial planning fees (above) apply, but are waived for portfolios of $1M or more.
|Asset Tier||Management Fee (AUM)|