TrueNorth Wealth/Idaho Medical Association Financial Services
At TrueNorth Wealth, integrity and our commitment to our clients come first. We stay true to our clients’ direction and wealth—not ours. We pride ourselves in being a fee-only firm and a fiduciary on every relationship. We advise on our clients’ entire financial picture – true comprehensive planning. By coordinating investment, retirement, estate, tax, insurance, and small business planning, we ensure every financial aspect of your life works in synchrony to your best interest. Regular reviews of financial plans allow us to foresee potential problems, give advice based on the current economic climate, and plan for any major life changes.
We have two TrueNorth Wealth offices in Utah, located in Salt Lake City and Logan. We also have an office in Boise, Idaho, doing business as Idaho Medical Association Financial Services but we work with clients across the country.
- Services: Financial planning, Investment management, estate planning, tax strategizing
- Ideal Client: Mid/late career or retired. High complexity or net worth.
- Location: Logan, UT, Salt Lake City, UT, and Boise, ID
- TrueNorth Wealth Financial Advisor Application, ADV2
- Website, [email protected], (801) 316-8175
Latest WCI Podcast Appearance:
$500K AUM minimum. Services include: quarterly financial reviews, retirement analysis, investments analysis, tax analysis, insurance review, social security analysis, trust/estate review.
Assets and Annual Fees:
- $0-$1,000,000: .88%
- >$1,000,000-$2,000,000: .82%
- >$2,000,000-$4,000,000: .74%
- >$4,000,000-$5,000,000: .68%
- >$5,000,000-$10,000,000: .62%