How to Fill Out IRS Form 5500-EZ

If you're making substantial contributions to your individual 401(k) you'll most likely need to fill out form 5500-EZ. Do something better with a few hundred bucks then paying an accountant to file it. With this step by step tutorial, it's easy to do on your own.

Read on »