Podcast Guest Policy
We generally have about two guests on the podcast every month. We have received many requests from people who wish to appear as a guest on the podcast. If you would like to be a guest, please email answers to the following questions to Cindy (cindy (at) whitecoatinvestor.com) in a numbered format.
In the subject line include the words “Podcast Guest Application”
- Explain why you want to be a guest on the podcast.
- Is the main purpose of your desire to appear on the podcast to promote a book, blog, website, affiliate relationships, or business? If so, please describe the book, blog, website, affiliate relationships, or business (include links please.) Also, explain why it would be better to have you as a guest on the podcast rather than the sponsor of the podcast.
- Have you appeared on any other podcasts? If so, please provide a link.
- How do you plan to promote the podcast? What kind of reach do you have on your blog, podcast, or social media channels?
- Most importantly, how would our listeners benefit from having you on the podcast?
If you’ve answered all of these questions, Cindy will get back to you within a few weeks to let you know if you’ve been approved (or not) and if so to schedule a recording date. The podcasts generally run within 2-8 weeks of recording.
Thank you for your understanding.
Founder, The White Coat Investor