Why Choose ISL Education Lending to Refinance Your Student Loans?
ISL Education Lending is a nonprofit student loan lender with more than 40 years of experience in higher education financing. They have helped nearly 400,000 people with student loan financing, from the beginning of the application process through final repayment from their Midwest service center, and they pride themselves on their one-on-one personal customer service.
About ISL Education Lending’s Reset Refinance Loan Programs
Two refinance programs for doctors:
- One for attending physicians who can make immediate principal and interest payments.
- One for residents and fellows who prefer to make smaller (just $75/month1) payments during their residency or fellowship
Both programs offer:
- Pre-qualification in less than a minute with no impact to your credit score.
- A quick and easy online application that takes about 15 minutes.
- Fixed interest rates to provide you with certainty when it comes to your budget.
- Multiple repayment choices to let you maximize your financial goals.
- No origination or prepayment fees AND no late charges so you have more money in your pocket.
- A 0.25% interest rate reduction when you make monthly payments automatically via their auto-debit program.
- Loan limit is $400K.
- A $500 cash bonus2 and the Fire Your Financial Advisor Course ($799 Value) exclusively for being referred by White Coat Investor when you refinance your student loans with ISL Education Lending!
ISL Education Lending Disclosures
1 During your residency, you must make monthly payments of at least $75.00 for the Reset Refinance Loan for Medical Residents. The $75.00 monthly payments during the Residency Period may not be enough to fully pay the interest that will accrue during the Residency Period. If the interest that accrues each month is more than $75.00, the amount of interest that is not paid will be added to your loan balance. Your loan balance may therefore increase during your Residency Period even though you are making the required payments, which is called negative amortization. Because of the negative amortization, your loan will have a larger principal balance at the start of the Post-Residency Repayment Period than the amount that you originally borrowed. Annual percentage rates (APRs) of 2.79% – 5.76% assume a principal and interest repayment term as short as five years and as long as 20 years, borrowing $100,000, a 0% origination fee, deferring principal and interest for 66 months while requiring $75.00 monthly payments, and assumes you are enrolled in and maintain auto-debit payments during the Post-Residency Repayment Period. Enrolling in auto-debit during the Post-Residency Repayment Period results in a 0.25% interest rate reduction during the Post-Residency Repayment Period. Without enrolling in auto-debit, the APR range would be from 2.87% – 5.91% APR. Not all borrowers receive the lowest rate. If you are approved for a loan, the rate offered will depend on your credit profile and the term you select.
2 $500 Offer Details
a. To receive the $500 offer, applicants must complete and submit an application for a Reset Refinance Loan for Medical and Dental Professionals or Reset Refinance Loan for Medical Residents in the amount of $60,000 or more. Applicants with loans already owned by Iowa Student Loan Liquidity Corporation are not eligible for the $500 offer.
b. The $500 offer will be provided via a check that will be mailed to the borrower within 60 days of the Reset Refinance Loan for Medical and Dental Professionals or Reset Refinance Loan for Medical Residents being successfully funded.
c. Borrowers are only eligible for a single $500 offer. Cosigner(s) are not eligible for a $500 offer, and the $500 offer will not be paid to any cosigner.
d. Employees of ISL Education Lending, Aspire Resources Inc. and Bank of Lake Mills are not eligible for the $500 offer.
e. ISL Education Lending may be required to report any cash payments to the Internal Revenue Service. Please seek advice on the taxability of the $500 offer from your tax adviser.
f. ISL Education Lending reserves the right to change or eliminate this $500 offer at any time.