Menu

World Cup

Home The Lounge World Cup

Participant

I enjoy the level of play with men’s soccer more, but I still enjoy watching the US women’s team.  I played rec league back in school, but never was a fan of watching.  Then I married a Latina and suddenly it became a lot more important.

Click to expand…

I never enjoyed watching soccer all that much until I started watching it in Spanish.  Much better commentary, even the parts I don’t understand.

#229423 Reply
    Liked by Doc Spouse, Hank
    ENT Doc ENT Doc 
    Participant

I enjoy the level of play with men’s soccer more, but I still enjoy watching the US women’s team.  I played rec league back in school, but never was a fan of watching.  Then I married a Latina and suddenly it became a lot more important.

Click to expand…

I never enjoyed watching soccer all that much until I started watching it in Spanish.  Much better commentary, even the parts I don’t understand.

Click to expand…

Si senor!

#229425 Reply
    Liked by Anne
    Participant
    I hate that I missed this semifinal, it looks amazing. That Dhoni run out! And I don’t think it was even a question of a few yards, Boult just barely caught it, I think jumping, at the very edge of the boundary. If it was 6 inches higher that would have been it.

Click to expand…

I saw the first 4 wickets go down before I went to work and I was truly disgusted with the way India played. Such utter collapse and lack of grit and spine when it mattered the most. I have not watched the rest of the match or the highlights due to this earlier emotion.

#229436 Reply

Reply To: World Cup

In case of a glitch or error, please save your text elsewhere, clear browser cache, close browser, open browser and refresh the page.

Notifications Mark all as read  |  Clear