Menu
This forum is no longer active. Please use the new forum at https://www.whitecoatinvestor.com/forum/

Wonder how much student loan debt this guy has?

Home The Lounge Wonder how much student loan debt this guy has?

• Lithium Lithium 
    Participant

I can (I guess) imaging him blending in with other residents for a while. But how can he date/marry someone without being exposed? Like how does he explain not getting paychecks? Did he pretend to go to work every day while married?

Click to expand…

Listen to Dirty John podcast.

People will believe anything if it prevents them from being lonely.

Again this guy is almost certainly a sociopath. He’s probably a master manipulator.

Click to expand…

I also thought about Dirty John.  This B Horror movie also came to mind.

Color me cynical, but I doubt this guy wants to be a doctor this badly for purely altruistic reasons.

#237642 Reply
    Participant

Yikes.

#238033 Reply
    Liked by Tim
    Participant

Surgeon, Family Medicine, Psychiatry.
    At least he doesn’t have the anxiety of choosing what type of residency suits his personality and interests.
    ANYTHING!

St. James School of Medicine seems to have an agreement for med students to do rotations in Chicago. The picture was probably taken during med school.

At least Missouri denied his license. Saved WashU and SLU the hassle. I can’t think of an employer that would possibly trust any work product. Hope Illinois does the same regarding licensing.

#238082 Reply
    Participant

I probably missed something, but how can he be applying for a license?  Don’t you need to complete 1-2 years of residency?

#238097 Reply
    childay childay 
    Participant

I probably missed something, but how can he be applying for a license?  Don’t you need to complete 1-2 years of residency?

Click to expand…

I believe most (all?) states it requires at least 1 year of residency / internship.

#238106 Reply
    Participant

Click to expand…

Missouri started some program that allows this a few years ago.  As far as I’ve heard they are the only state that has something like this.  Don’t know how it’s gone so far.

https://www.kshb.com/news/health/missouri-law-allows-doctors-to-practice-without-residency

#238169 Reply
    Liked by childay

Reply To: Wonder how much student loan debt this guy has?

In case of a glitch or error, please save your text elsewhere, clear browser cache, close browser, open browser and refresh the page.

Notifications Mark all as read  |  Clear