Menu

Wireless earbuds

Home The Lounge Wireless earbuds

• Zzyzx Zzyzx 
    Participant

powerbeats3 if using during intense exercise, otherwise airpods

costco has airpods now

It’s psychosomatic. You need a lobotomy. I’ll get a saw.

#244261 Reply
    Liked by Hank
    Participant

Jabra elite active 65t. 3 hr of runtime with total 15 hr if you carry the case around charged. They have a nice “hear through” feature, which I like for when I walk my dog. I purchased them for $130-140 around Christmas not realizing they were on sale (all other headphones I’ve purchased were about $25-30 prior).

It’s said that the airpods have the best tech for connectivity between the earbuds. I don’t like the way they look and none of the apple earbuds ever fit well for me.

#244286 Reply
    wonka31 wonka31 
    Participant

AirPods are great. If you have an iPhone, you should buy them.

#244356 Reply
    fatlittlepig fatlittlepig 
    Participant

https://ibb.co/TPhg2Qy

i12 TWS

battery life (2-3 hrs) not as good as the Apple AirPods but definitely enough for my purposes and about 10 bucks compared to 150(?!)

#244388 Reply
    Zaphod Zaphod 
    Participant

Man, these are all spendy. I have some no name brand from 2015 with nearly 8 hours of battery time and just broke in more and more places in last two runs. I spent 15 bucks. Im pretty sure if I spent more than 30 I would lose or break them in short order (like sunglasses).

#245435 Reply
    Liked by ENT Doc, Kamban
    Participant

Why not install a 100.00 Bluetooth stereo in your car from crutchfield?

#245806 Reply
    Participant

Any suggestions for someone who has a hard time keeping the wired apple earphones in my ears,  They always seem to loosen if I run or jump up and down.  It could be due to tension from the wire, but wanted to see if anyone had some good suggestions for true wireless earphones that will stay inside my ear canal.

Thanks

#245807 Reply
    CordMcNally CordMcNally 
    Participant

Any suggestions for someone who has a hard time keeping the wired apple earphones in my ears, They always seem to loosen if I run or jump up and down. It could be due to tension from the wire, but wanted to see if anyone had some good suggestions for true wireless earphones that will stay inside my ear canal.

Click to expand…

Hello my fellow friend with weird shaped external auditory canals. I just wanted to post this in support of you and let you know that you are not alone. I, too, face the same problem that you do and I can’t stand the earbuds that have the piece that goes completely around your ears. I don’t have any solutions for you but just wanted you to know that we do have a support group that meets the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 6:30pm down at the community center. See you there!

PS: Refreshments provided.

“But investing isn’t about beating others at their game. It’s about controlling yourself at your own game.”
    ― Benjamin Graham, The Intelligent Investor

#245822 Reply
    Liked by SLC OB, saildawg
    Participant

Any suggestions for someone who has a hard time keeping the wired apple earphones in my ears, They always seem to loosen if I run or jump up and down. It could be due to tension from the wire, but wanted to see if anyone had some good suggestions for true wireless earphones that will stay inside my ear canal.

Click to expand…

Hello my fellow friend with weird shaped external auditory canals. I just wanted to post this in support of you and let you know that you are not alone. I, too, face the same problem that you do and I can’t stand the earbuds that have the piece that goes completely around your ears. I don’t have any solutions for you but just wanted you to know that we do have a support group that meets the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 6:30pm down at the community center. See you there!

PS: Refreshments provided.

Click to expand…

😉 Look forward to that meeting.  I actually don’t mind the ear loop, but I bought these  

and had the same problem.  The loop didn’t really help me, although I have owned wired headphones with ear loop that stayed in.  Go figure

#245824 Reply
    Liked by CordMcNally
    Lordosis Lordosis 
    Participant

I cannot find earbuds that stay as well.  I have always found the around the back type to be most secure and comfortable.  I get these 2 years ago and use them 54-5 days a week for 30-60 minutes and charge them every other week.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Jarv-Joggerz-PRO-Sports-Bluetooth-Headphones-with-Built-In-Microphone-Secure-Neckband-Design-20-Hours-of-Run-Time-Black-Green/830626035

I am considering the bone conduction ones because a lot of the time I use them is after the kids are in bed and while I am cleaning up.  It would be nice to hear as well if they are making noise.

“Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right.”

#245842 Reply
    ENT Doc ENT Doc 
    Participant

Bought a $15 pair from Walmart. Work well and even went through a wash cycle accidentally and came out fine on the other side. Adjoined by a wire so can’t lose just one ear piece. Probably works up to 50 feet of my phone. I’d never recommend an expensive pair.

Based on other responses it seem that I should be opening a new conchal cartilage remodeling side gig.

#245941 Reply
    Liked by Lordosis
    Participant

i purchased the Sony WF-1000XM3 true wireless earbuds this week after reading reviews on all the high end true wireless earbuds.  They are great! Noise canceling, excellent sound.  Honestly they sound better than some of my wired earbuds.  I highly recommend them.  They came out recently so are somewhat hard to find in stock because they sell out quickly.  They are a bit pricey at $229 but they are with it if you use them a lot.  I travel a lot and got tired of the overear size due to the bulk in my briefcase.

#245968 Reply
    Zaphod Zaphod 
    Participant

I bought some powerboats styled ones for 20 on amazon from same brand that I had for years, well see.

I did however just sample those bone conduction kind yesterday and they were pretty amazing. Sound was great (though wasnt my style of misic) and I loved the ability to keep in contact with the environment. I will probably end up buying a pair as well.

Though I’m not sure if I want to know a bear is running me down or just go out oblivious.

#246183 Reply
    Liked by Lordosis
    Lordosis Lordosis 
    Participant

Depends what kind of bear. Black bears if you see them and head the other way they will likely leave you alone. Other bears not so much.

“Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right.”

#246268 Reply

Reply To: Wireless earbuds

In case of a glitch or error, please save your text elsewhere, clear browser cache, close browser, open browser and refresh the page.

Notifications Mark all as read  |  Clear