Menu

Who's Going to the White Coat Investor Conference?

Home General/Welcome Who's Going to the White Coat Investor Conference?

• nachos31 nachos31 

Got my spot! Sadly cannot make preconference shenanigans but excited to see familiar faces and meet new ones!

#228904 Reply
    Participant

Hurrah!  I’m in!  I thought I was going to skip it this time around, but the temptation was just too great.

#228907 Reply
    The Physician Philosopher The Physician Philosopher 

I’ll be there!

Looking forward to meeting all of you!

Owner of thephysicianphilosopher.com website: helping medical professionals obtain wealth and wellness.

#228926 Reply
    Liked by Tangler
    Participant

I am going!  Signed up my DH to go with me as well.

#228931 Reply
    White.Beard.Doc White.Beard.Doc 
    Participant

I signed up to go. I wonder what it will be like to compare the screen names and avatars (and strong opinions) from the forum with many of you face to face.

#228945 Reply
    Participant

unfortunately will pass. the cost is measured as an actual percent of my income vs just a rounding error for some of you.

enjoy!

#228963 Reply
    Participant

I’m All-In before the River

Waited too long to decide in 2018, looks to sell out this time in a day.

Guess I’ll need to work a few days for the registration fee, no CME fund when “retired”

#228964 Reply
    Liked by Peds
    jfoxcpacfp jfoxcpacfp 
    Status: Financial Advisor, Accountant, Small Business Owner

unfortunately will pass. the cost is measured as an actual percent of my income vs just a rounding error for some of you.

enjoy!

Click to expand…

I vote for @peds to speak on financial brevity next conference (and get his fee waived). I was really hoping to meet you😢.

Johanna Fox Turner, CPA, CFP, Fox Wealth Mgmt & Fox CPAs ~
    http://www.fox-cpas.com/for-doctors-only ~ [email protected]

Participant

“I vote for @peds to speak on financial brevity next conference (and get his fee waived). I was really hoping to meet you😢.”

YES

#228991 Reply
    Liked by Tangler, Peds
    Participant

I had my admin sign me up as in Africa on family “dream vacation before oldest kids head to college” trip! I think it will be a great value for the amount of conference time, and plan to fully deduct the expenses, so no issue w cost. Looking forward to meeting all, especially those likeminded “passive income-centric” docs.

#229076 Reply
    Liked by Dreamgiver
    Participant

I think I’m going to pass too. As much as I like my job my CME fund sucks. I generally pay for most of my CME out of pocket, which I don’t mind, but I just can’t get pumped for a trip to Vegas, and my vacation schedule for spring 2020 is already looking pretty full. I am sad to miss meeting people though…I think forum meetups are a great idea!

Looking forward to 2022!

#229078 Reply
    childay childay 
    Participant

Signed up for wife and myself, on the waitlist..

#229092 Reply
    Dreamgiver Dreamgiver 
    Participant

I think I’m going to pass too. As much as I like my job my CME fund sucks. I generally pay for most of my CME out of pocket, which I don’t mind, but I just can’t get pumped for a trip to Vegas, and my vacation schedule for spring 2020 is already looking pretty full. I am sad to miss meeting people though…I think forum meetups are a great idea!

Looking forward to 2022!

Click to expand…

Too bad, was looking forward to meeting you. If you can’t get a better CME fund try to lobby for a pretax expense account, at least you get spend CME money pre-tax

#229098 Reply
    Liked by Anne
    The White Coat Investor The White Coat Investor 
    Keymaster

Signed up for wife and myself, on the waitlist..

Click to expand…

If you’re already on the waitlist, you’re probably going to get an invite.

Site/Forum Owner, Emergency Physician, Blogger, and author of The White Coat Investor: A Doctor's Guide to Personal Finance and Investing
    Helping Those Who Wear The White Coat Get A "Fair Shake" on Wall Street since 2011

#229109 Reply
    The White Coat Investor The White Coat Investor 
    Keymaster

Looking forward to 2022!

Click to expand…

I think there is a fair number of folks who would go to Park City and not Vegas and vice versa.

Site/Forum Owner, Emergency Physician, Blogger, and author of The White Coat Investor: A Doctor's Guide to Personal Finance and Investing
    Helping Those Who Wear The White Coat Get A "Fair Shake" on Wall Street since 2011

#229110 Reply
    Liked by Vagabond MD, Anne

Reply To: Who's Going to the White Coat Investor Conference?

In case of a glitch or error, please save your text elsewhere, clear browser cache, close browser, open browser and refresh the page.

Notifications Mark all as read  |  Clear