Menu

WCI Financial Boot Camp- The First Reviews are in!

Home General/Welcome WCI Financial Boot Camp- The First Reviews are in!

• The White Coat Investor The White Coat Investor 
    Keymaster

My new book, The White Coat Investor’s Financial Boot Camp: A 12-step, High-Yield Guide to Bring Your Finances Up to Speed, has now been selling for 5 days. It is already # 1 in one of its categories (Physicians) and # 3 in its other category. The first reviews are coming in; thank you!

February 28, 2019

Format: Paperback

Thank you for your feedback.

CommentReport abuse

Jesse Madden

March 1, 2019

Format: Paperback
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Site/Forum Owner, Emergency Physician, Blogger, and author of The White Coat Investor: A Doctor's Guide to Personal Finance and Investing
    Helping Those Who Wear The White Coat Get A "Fair Shake" on Wall Street since 2011

#195954 Reply
    Liked by FunkDoc83
    Participant

Jim- is this going to be coming out as an audiobook any time soon? I prefer to listen to books, but if not I’ll just do the paperback.

Also, we spoke previously – I gifted the graduating class of my residents your first book. Do you think your first or second book would be a better initial read for residents going forward? I plan to continue purchasing each class a copy of your book, but was curious which you would recommend as a starter.

Thanks! Congrats on the new book.

#204960 Reply
    The White Coat Investor The White Coat Investor 
    Keymaster

Jim- is this going to be coming out as an audiobook any time soon? I prefer to listen to books, but if not I’ll just do the paperback.

Also, we spoke previously – I gifted the graduating class of my residents your first book. Do you think your first or second book would be a better initial read for residents going forward? I plan to continue purchasing each class a copy of your book, but was curious which you would recommend as a starter.

Thanks! Congrats on the new book.

Click to expand…

Just recorded the two short sections I’m doing this morning. I expect by the end of the month.

I think they’re both good as a starter but for different reasons. The first is shorter, more free flowing, and tells my story that some find inspiring. The second is longer, more comprehensive, more nuts and bolts style, and contains many more stories of other WCIers. Of those who have read both, I’m hearing they’re recommending the second more frequently.

Site/Forum Owner, Emergency Physician, Blogger, and author of The White Coat Investor: A Doctor's Guide to Personal Finance and Investing
    Helping Those Who Wear The White Coat Get A "Fair Shake" on Wall Street since 2011

#205024 Reply
    Liked by EM->CCM MD

Reply To: WCI Financial Boot Camp- The First Reviews are in!

In case of a glitch or error, please save your text elsewhere, clear browser cache, close browser, open browser and refresh the page.

Notifications Mark all as read  |  Clear