Menu

WCI Conference tickets

Home General/Welcome WCI Conference tickets

• Arkad Arkad 
    Participant

Trying to plan for next year is tough as I sometimes have travel obligations that I only know about a couple of months beforehand.  Are the tickets potentially exchangeable if there is a waiting list for spaces if you can not make the conference?  Obviously I am not talking about scalping these on Stubhub!  Is there an option to return them if there are people wanting to go or give them to someone else if you can not make it?

Thanks

#228761 Reply
    Participant

The email newsletter this morning listed dates with cancellation fees. Prior to December 1st $100, Feb 1st $500, March 11th $1,100 after that nada.

#228775 Reply
    The White Coat Investor The White Coat Investor 
    Keymaster

No, you can’t sell your tickets. ID will be checked upon check-in. Yes, there will be a waiting list, but it’ll cost you $100 to “hold” your spot until Dec 1st. It becomes very hard to bring people off the waiting list once you’re only a few weeks out because clinical and vacation schedules are set. So we might go through 40 or 50 people to get 2 or 3 at that point.

Site/Forum Owner, Emergency Physician, Blogger, and author of The White Coat Investor: A Doctor's Guide to Personal Finance and Investing
    Helping Those Who Wear The White Coat Get A "Fair Shake" on Wall Street since 2011

#228779 Reply
    Arkad Arkad 
    Participant

Thanks.  That works fine.  Did not see the newsletter in my mailbox.  Will have to check to make sure it is getting delivered

#228781 Reply
    The White Coat Investor The White Coat Investor 
    Keymaster

Thanks.  That works fine.  Did not see the newsletter in my mailbox.  Will have to check to make sure it is getting delivered

Click to expand…

There’s a regular email going out to the whole list in a couple hours. Maybe you’ll get that one. If not, try adding my email address to your safe list/contacts.

Site/Forum Owner, Emergency Physician, Blogger, and author of The White Coat Investor: A Doctor's Guide to Personal Finance and Investing
    Helping Those Who Wear The White Coat Get A "Fair Shake" on Wall Street since 2011

#228797 Reply

Reply To: WCI Conference tickets

In case of a glitch or error, please save your text elsewhere, clear browser cache, close browser, open browser and refresh the page.

Notifications Mark all as read  |  Clear