Menu

Taxpayers paid over $90 Billion More In Taxes Under New Bill

Home Tax Reduction Taxpayers paid over $90 Billion More In Taxes Under New Bill

• MPMD MPMD 
    Participant
    Earnest refinancing bonus

I love a good McChicken from time to time and McDonald’s breakfast is the bomb.

The McGriddle was an abomination, diabetes in a paper wrapper. I will commit gross forum TOS against any fool who dares say otherwise!

Click to expand…

Such heresy, the combination of syrup, sausage, and pancake was so tasty! As I was biting into it I could almost hear my heart and pancreas crying out in pain….

Click to expand…

you are a charlatan and a man/woman of low moral character!

#227314 Reply
    Liked by Peds
    Lithium Lithium 
    Participant

Never was a big fan of McPork urethras.  I also might be the only forum poster who stopped going to McDonald’s because I thought it got too expensive now that they’ve mostly ditched the Dollar Menu.  If I am going to eat cheap garbage and don’t feel like cooking, I am more inclined to get the ten nuggets at Burger King for $1.49 or go for the dollar menu at Taco Bell.

#227315 Reply
    Lordosis Lordosis 
    Participant

If it is purely about cost then taco Bell is the winner. You can be gut busting full with $5 at taco Bell.

I missed the mc rib last time it came to town. We do not get fast food often but I do enjoy it when we do.

“Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right.”

#227323 Reply
    Participant

The McGriddle was an abomination, diabetes in a paper wrapper. I will commit gross forum TOS against any fool who dares say otherwise!

Click to expand…

Such heresy, the combination of syrup, sausage, and pancake was so tasty! As I was biting into it I could almost hear my heart and pancreas crying out in pain….

Click to expand…

I had one McGriddle in my life, intern year post-call.  It might have been the pure exhaustion or the fact I hadn’t had time to eat anything but stale granola bars for the past 30 hours but I still remember it as one of the tastiest things ever.  I knew then and there I could never have another or it would be a slippery slope to diabetes, knee pain, and shopping for new clothes that I didn’t want to buy.

I am now completely pretentious about my food and can’t remember the last time I ate fast food but I can still remember that sweet salty fake mapley calorie bomb.

#227327 Reply
    Lordosis Lordosis 
    Participant

#227331 Reply
    Liked by Anne
    jfoxcpacfp jfoxcpacfp 
    Status: Financial Advisor, Accountant, Small Business Owner

Click to expand…

Ok, I know what POS is – what is TOS?

Johanna Fox Turner, CPA, CFP, Fox Wealth Mgmt & Fox CPAs ~
    http://www.fox-cpas.com/for-doctors-only ~ [email protected]

#227364 Reply
    Vagabond MD Vagabond MD 
    Participant

Click to expand…

Ok, I know what POS is – what is TOS?

Click to expand…

TOS = Terms of service. I believe he is referring to the forum rules.

The crap some of you eat is unbelievable! McAnything is simply gross.

"Wealth is the slave of the wise man and the master of the fool.” -Seneca the Younger

#227390 Reply
    Liked by Zaphod, CM, jfoxcpacfp
    childay childay 
    Participant

This thread has me lolling at work

Clearly the biscuit sandwich is the way to go, not the mcgriddle or mcmuffin

#227462 Reply
    Lordosis Lordosis 
    Participant

My favorite was the sandwich that used fried chicken as the bun.  I never had one but the concept blew me away!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_Down_(sandwich)

#227467 Reply
    Rogue Dad, M.D. Rogue Dad, M.D. 
    Participant

@lordosis — I can feed me and my 3 boys at Costco food court for $5.

http://www.RogueDadMD.com

An alt-brown look at medicine, money, faith, and family

#227489 Reply
    Lordosis Lordosis 
    Participant

Never been to a costco but sounds like a good deal.  Assuming the food is edible.

#227523 Reply
    Participant

And to wrap things back around to finances not only do I love a McGriddle twice a year or so but I also bought and held a nice chunk of stock in McDonalds back in the 90s after the tech bubble burst for $19.16-$25.31 per share.

#227610 Reply
    Liked by Lordosis
    Participant

I once had an esophageal biopsy that had in it cardiac muscle, skeletal muscle, cartilage, bone, and fat. ???wtf??? So I called the endoscopist. He thought it was a food bolus clinically. Not sure what one would eat to get that combination of tissue but I could see a mcrib having all those things. Or chicken nuggets

#227619 Reply
    Liked by Lordosis, childay
    Participant

Gross

WiscDoc

#227737 Reply
    Participant

Eating nose to tail is all the talk these days in longevity circles. Probably not the same folks who frequent McDonald’s.

#227880 Reply

Reply To: Taxpayers paid over $90 Billion More In Taxes Under New Bill

In case of a glitch or error, please save your text elsewhere, clear browser cache, close browser, open browser and refresh the page.

Notifications Mark all as read  |  Clear