Menu

Recording a podcast with PoF and PIMD

Home General/Welcome Recording a podcast with PoF and PIMD

• Drop it into MD Drop it into MD 
    Participant
    Splash Refinancing Bonus

I would love to hear an argument about who has the best sense of humor.  It is not a finical topic but it comes across in your posts.  I do appreciate the funny pictures and references that give the post a lighter air.  It is one of the things that keeps me following these blogs and not some others.

My vote goes with PoF.

#179859 Reply
    Liked by Anne
    The White Coat Investor The White Coat Investor 
    Keymaster

What’s the best sport on ice?

After all, WCI was a college hockey player.

I don’t think PIMD has a horse in this race.

Click to expand…

Well, since one of them is a sport and the other one is the equivalent of a drinking game, the right answer seems pretty obvious to me.

Site/Forum Owner, Emergency Physician, Blogger, and author of The White Coat Investor: A Doctor's Guide to Personal Finance and Investing
    Helping Those Who Wear The White Coat Get A "Fair Shake" on Wall Street since 2011

#179874 Reply
    Liked by SLC OB, nachos31, Anne
    Participant

POF,
    You should invite Jared Allen to your curling club and write a post about that experience! He may be a future gold medal winner!

#179894 Reply
    Participant

my question is for WCI, how did you decide to partner up/ buy these 2 websites?  I am sure there are other 40+ or 50+ hopeful physician finance bloggers to be given that opportunity.

If my memory serves me, part of your NW/portfolio is buying websites/businesses.  I am assuming these are pof and pimd and it’s all for profit mutually beneficial to all of you.

#179896 Reply
    Liked by SLC OB
    Hank Hank 
    Well, since one of them is a sport and the other one is the equivalent of a drinking game, the right answer seems pretty obvious to me.

Click to expand…

So curling then?

#181159 Reply
    The White Coat Investor The White Coat Investor 
    Keymaster

Click to expand…

So curling then?

Click to expand…

When was the last time you went to a fight and a curling game broke out?

Site/Forum Owner, Emergency Physician, Blogger, and author of The White Coat Investor: A Doctor's Guide to Personal Finance and Investing
    Helping Those Who Wear The White Coat Get A "Fair Shake" on Wall Street since 2011

#181300 Reply

Reply To: Recording a podcast with PoF and PIMD

In case of a glitch or error, please save your text elsewhere, clear browser cache, close browser, open browser and refresh the page.

Notifications Mark all as read  |  Clear