Menu

Recommendations for Practice Management

Home Practice Management Recommendations for Practice Management

Participant

Hello,

We are an MD-only group of 8 physicians (radiation oncology, no employees) providing professional services to two health systems in Southern CA (hospital-based practice only).  We are looking for new practice management.  Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thank you

#228747 Reply
    jfoxcpacfp jfoxcpacfp 
    Status: Financial Advisor, Accountant, Small Business Owner

Bumping – but I’m not sure if there is enough clarity about what you are looking for. A new office manager? A new boss? Software system? CPA firm?

Maybe this is a question with which I am unacquainted – if that’s the case, I’m sure the astute members of this forum will be quick to lmk 🤣.

Johanna Fox Turner, CPA, CFP: I am not your financial advisor; any responses are for general purposes only
    http://www.fox-cpas.com/for-doctors-only ~ [email protected]

#228791 Reply
    Participant

Thank you.  Looking for an entity to manage for our group:  Credentialing, insurance eval, contracts, business development, HR, payroll/accounting, assisting with MIPPS/PQRS, etc.  No need for office management.

#228801 Reply

Reply To: Recommendations for Practice Management

In case of a glitch or error, please save your text elsewhere, clear browser cache, close browser, open browser and refresh the page.

Notifications Mark all as read  |  Clear