Menu

Promotions this week

Home General/Welcome Promotions this week

• The White Coat Investor The White Coat Investor 
    Keymaster

Lots going on around here this week and I don’t want anyone to say they didn’t know, it was the 4th of July, I was on call etc.

# 1 Fire Your Financial Advisor, our online course, is 15% off through Saturday night.  It’s a SALE, so no, you can’t email me on Monday and ask if you can still have the sale price. When the sale is over, the sale is over. It’s still a great value at regular price, but it’s an extra special value right now. Use code INDEPENDENCE19 at check-out. It’ll take you from zero to hero and you’ll leave with your own written financial plan.

# 2 Passive Income by Investing in Syndications. This is Passive Income MD’s brand new course, open for enrollment only until July 9th. If you’d like to start investing in real estate syndications and funds, I recommend you take the course first. If you enroll through this link, I’ll send you a signed copy of The White Coat Investor’s Financial Boot Camp book. We did a Facebook Live tonight in the WCI FB Group about it. That’ll be up on the Youtube channel in the next day or two if you wish to learn more than can be found at the link.

# 3 WCICON20 Opens For Registration on Monday July 8th at 7 pm MST. That links works….but all you’ll see is a countdown timer until Monday at 7 pm. More info on Monday morning’s blog post.

Site/Forum Owner, Emergency Physician, Blogger, and author of The White Coat Investor: A Doctor's Guide to Personal Finance and Investing
    Helping Those Who Wear The White Coat Get A "Fair Shake" on Wall Street since 2011

#227657 Reply

Reply To: Promotions this week

In case of a glitch or error, please save your text elsewhere, clear browser cache, close browser, open browser and refresh the page.

Notifications Mark all as read  |  Clear