Menu

MogulREIT vs CityVest (Pathfinder)

Home Real Estate Investing MogulREIT vs CityVest (Pathfinder)

• wonka31 wonka31 
    Participant

I should point out that I don’t have anything against CityVest and feel it makes sense for the right person if you can’t or don’t want to do typical minimums which can be 50k, 100k, 250k and up.

#189666 Reply
    Participant

I should point out that I don’t have anything against CityVest and feel it makes sense for the right person if you can’t or don’t want to do typical minimums which can be 50k, 100k, 250k and up.

Click to expand…

yeah, the fees are rough, but it allows for those smaller minimums to diversify.  I have a part-timer income and as I alluded to in another thread, I’m probably going to start shovelling a lot of my w-2 into a CBP.  all while trying to build up my taxable.

first world problems by any measure.

#189673 Reply
    Vagabond MD Vagabond MD 
    Participant

I did Pathfinder via CityVest and the level of communication is about what I expected. That is, not a lot of hand-holding and communication and such. This is not like investing with Vanguard or Schwab.

I decided against this newer opportunity.  I have had some negative experiences on these fix-and-flip deals on RealtyShares and Peer Street and have a jaundiced view of the investment category.

"Wealth is the slave of the wise man and the master of the fool.” -Seneca the Younger

#189683 Reply

Reply To: MogulREIT vs CityVest (Pathfinder)

In case of a glitch or error, please save your text elsewhere, clear browser cache, close browser, open browser and refresh the page.

Notifications Mark all as read  |  Clear