Menu

MLG Capital and Origins fund, please share your experiences

Home Real Estate Investing MLG Capital and Origins fund, please share your experiences

Participant

I am looking at this two companies to invest for some RE diversification. Trying to do my DD now. MLG has 2 options currently- Main fund and Parallel (1099) fund. If invested in main fund, you may need to file income tax in multiple states, but the pass through tax benefits seem to be better with the Main fund. Origins kicks out a K1 and there is no need to file taxes in multiple states. Does anyone have first hand experience with these companies? Also, how painful is it to file income taxes in multiple states (seems painful to me)? Thanks in advance!

#213687 Reply
    wonka31 wonka31 
    Participant

MLG has generally performed as expected thus far. It’s a professionally run organization with timely quarterly reports, distributions, etc. I will likely add to my current investments with them.

#213713 Reply
    Liked by Tim
    Participant

I’d ditto Wonka; I’ve been in Fund III and happy thus far; may well go into Fund IV at some point closer to the end of investment open period.

#213731 Reply
    wonka31 wonka31 
    Participant

I made an investment into III and IV and will likely add to IV once I see how the fund is rounding out.

#213774 Reply
    Participant

Thanks everyone!

#213863 Reply

Reply To: MLG Capital and Origins fund, please share your experiences

In case of a glitch or error, please save your text elsewhere, clear browser cache, close browser, open browser and refresh the page.

Notifications Mark all as read  |  Clear