Menu

MGMA Data

Home The Lounge MGMA Data

Participant
    Splash Refinancing Bonus

Any chance someone who has MGMA spreadsheets that would be willing to share with me? I am currently searching for palliative medicine jobs and would really appreciate it πŸ™‚

#245120 Reply
    Participant

If so I’d like to know current ophthalmology data for increased negotiating power.

#245152 Reply
    Participant

http://physiciancompensation.org/PDFs/2015RSPWB/2015Survey.pdf

Surveys do provide useful data. Although this is older, it still paints a picture. MGMA, AMGA, Sullivan-Cotter, Medscape do as well. The challenge is to interpret the data and extrapolate the information to the opportunity one is considering. Four β€œregions” give one a flavor, face it large population centers and healthcare employment vary greatly within each region, employment type, and competitive environment for attracting and retaining physicians. A smaller community hospital may have to pay a higher wRVU rate simply because of the volumes and efficiencies limit the potential. Same pay for a specialty with a premium to make up for the difficulty in recruiting physicians.
    Good luck.

#245199 Reply

Reply To: MGMA Data

In case of a glitch or error, please save your text elsewhere, clear browser cache, close browser, open browser and refresh the page.

Notifications Mark all as read  |  Clear