Menu

Job Interview expense-reimbursement taxable?

Home Tax Reduction Job Interview expense-reimbursement taxable?

Participant
    . And I would get a tattoo on my sun-wrinkled humerus before I would give a client an expensive gift and then send them a 1099 or add to their taxable income when preparing a return.

Click to expand…

I don’t think you want to rule that out completely.  Someday you might have a client you want to get rid of.  I think above would do the trick.

#229405 Reply
    jfoxcpacfp jfoxcpacfp 
    Status: Financial Advisor, Accountant, Small Business Owner
    And I would get a tattoo on my sun-wrinkled humerus before I would give a client an expensive gift and then send them a 1099 or add to their taxable income when preparing a return.

Click to expand…

I don’t think you want to rule that out completely.  Someday you might have a client you want to get rid of.  I think above would do the trick.

Click to expand…

Now that’s an interesting idea! Would that be considered passive-aggressive? When I fire a client, I’m pretty direct about it 😎.

Johanna Fox Turner, CPA, CFP: I am not your financial advisor; any responses are for general purposes only
    http://www.fox-cpas.com/for-doctors-only ~ [email protected]

#229457 Reply

Reply To: Job Interview expense-reimbursement taxable?

In case of a glitch or error, please save your text elsewhere, clear browser cache, close browser, open browser and refresh the page.

Notifications Mark all as read  |  Clear