https://fox-cpas.com/for-doctors-only/

#171507 Reply
    Liked by ENT Doc
     JWeb 
    Participant
    I hope that is not serious   .

Click to expand…

It’s not serious.

But my wife is very happy when she comes home to a very clean house every other Friday.

#171516 Reply
    Liked by jfoxcpacfp
     Anne 
    Participant

I also disliked preparing for the cleaners, we haven’t used anyone for several years.  I kind of like doing the daily stuff–laundry, making the bed, cleaning up the kitchen, cleaning up daily clutter and messes but don’t love the routine of vacuuming, mopping, dusting, cleaning the bathrooms on a regular basis–every once in a while I don’t mind.  Somehow my husband has gotten into the habit of doing these tasks every weekend.  I go out for a run in the morning and when I come back the house is clean.  In exchange I do the daily tasks and really try not to nag when he leaves his clothes in the exact spot he takes them off rather than throwing them in the hamper 15 feet away.

#171518 Reply
     adventure 
    Participant
    Earnest refinancing bonus
    rather than throwing them in the hamper 15 feet away.

Click to expand…

Well, yeah. Move the hamper closer 🙂

#172166 Reply
    Liked by Anne
     adventure 
    Participant
    It would be interesting to see an (honest) poll regarding how many households, regardless of income or professional status, actually correctly report these sorts of household employees on their tax returns. My suspicion is that childcare/nanny type providers (typically earning much more) are more likely to be reported on tax returns but the person that cleans the house twice a month rarely is. 

Click to expand…

Probably so, but possibly because many solo’s are doing multiple jobs and don’t make $2,100 in any one place. Mine comes in every 2 wks for $75 each time. That leaves it up to the house cleaner to report on a schedule C.

The lady who cleans our house probably gets about $15/hr from us, but she charges by the job, not hourly. I suspect if the house-cleaners around here thought they could make $30/hr, they would consider picking up and moving!

I, too, would love to see a poll on this.

Click to expand…

Yeah, I think there is some level of… does the person who cleans the house want to be reported on taxes? I suspect a number of folks are pretty content with the simple cash model.

#172167 Reply
    Hank Hank 
    Yeah, I think there is some level of… does the person who cleans the house want to be reported on taxes? I suspect a number of folks are pretty content with the simple cash model.

Click to expand…

Until they hit retirement age and have no Social Security.

#172669 Reply
     adventure 
    Participant
    Until they hit retirement age and have no Social Security.

Click to expand…

Yeah, well, many folks are pretty happy to get to live in America, take 1 day at a time, and try and help thier kids out.

Also, if this is just a side gig – cash is exponentially better than the tiny SS bump folks would get.

#173416 Reply

Reply To: House cleaner service questions

In case of a glitch or error, please save your text elsewhere, clear browser cache, close browser, open browser and refresh the page.

you're currently offline

Notifications Mark all as read  |  Clear