Menu

Email surveys

Home The Lounge Email surveys

Participant

Soni have done a few of these over the past few months. Maybe$200 so far this year.
    I am sure I need to pay tax on this. Is it just up to me to track and report when I do my taxes next year?
    Seems like it could be easy to abuse.

Click to expand…

Yes you are required to pay taxes on it.  If you make less than $600/year from a given company you just track it yourself.  If you make more than $600 the company will send you a 1099-misc

How do you get signed up for these? I might be interested in doing a few in my down time while I am already on the clock.

Click to expand…

Just go to the survey company websites and sign up (the only one I ever did was M3, but I’m sure there are others) and they will send you ones based on your specialty.

I did a few a couple years ago and they paid ok for time I was just going to be dorking around on the computer anyway but I found them really tedious so I stopped.

#232722 Reply
    Lordosis Lordosis 
    Participant

Yeah I just got one in my email. So far all have paid out. It is not a lot of money but easy to do in down time.

“Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right.”

#232723 Reply

Reply To: Email surveys

In case of a glitch or error, please save your text elsewhere, clear browser cache, close browser, open browser and refresh the page.

Notifications Mark all as read  |  Clear