Menu

Damn this Roth stuff

Home Retirement Accounts Damn this Roth stuff

• jfoxcpacfp jfoxcpacfp 
    Status: Financial Advisor, Accountant, Small Business Owner

Snag, I think I said this in one of your other threads: you would be well served by doing nothing on your own…hire an FA like Johanna (Altho didn’t I read that she was full?) and or nothing until you do a bunch of self-education.

Click to expand…

Thank you for mentioning me, @g. Our wait list extends into June, which is to say we’re not permanently “full” but there is a wait.

(ps – thank you for spelling my name correctly 😉 )

Johanna Fox Turner, CPA, CFP, Fox Wealth Mgmt & Fox CPAs ~ 270-247-0555
    https://fox-cpas.com/for-doctors-only/

#189443 Reply
     Snag75 
    Participant

Snag, I think I said this in one of your other threads: you would be well served by doing nothing on your own…hire an FA like Johanna (Altho didn’t I read that she was full?) and or nothing until you do a bunch of self-education.

I’ve been on this forum for a bit. I cannot recall this many question marks on one thread. Go back and look through. Just this thread. Again, respectfully, I do not get a sense that you are ready (yet) to do this on your own with only the help of strangers on the internet.

Yes, I read your response to treesrock.

Click to expand…

Thanks G, appreciate it, and also that you already know the reasons why I’m mostly on my own for now.  Unfortunately can’t do nothing since I need taxes done within a couple weeks, have insurance premiums due (for policies I want to replace), etc, so I’m just tackling those with deadlines until I can make a plan for a new FA (which would also require another round of shopping, roll over, etc,).  Seems that every decision ends up bringing up more questions/considerations — but believe it or not, I do research if others have asked similar before I ask, and it seems my questions are in line with many others I see on here — probably just more in one thread though since I’m in a year of many shifts with steeper curve than I’ve had before, but it is what it is.
    June might be a good a timeline for a new FA, will be shopping soon. 😉

#189617 Reply

Reply To: Damn this Roth stuff

In case of a glitch or error, please save your text elsewhere, clear browser cache, close browser, open browser and refresh the page.

you're currently offline

Notifications Mark all as read  |  Clear