Menu

Daily volumes

Home Practice Management Daily volumes

Participant
    Anything else that significantly impacts your volume- we are paid wRVU’s and have a bonus structure based on exceeding both the 75%ile and 90%ile in wRVU’s based on the prior year MGMA benchmarks.  So staying above the 90%ile is a very good motivator to stay busy.

Click to expand…

Can you be more specific about this bonus structure? I’d love to have something like this for our high producers.

#198009 Reply
    Participant
    The upside is I was done seeing patients early and got to bike 66 miles today before it got dark.

Click to expand…

That is so awesome! Good for you!

#198012 Reply
    Participant

We tend to have lower volumes in psychiatry, but it takes that time to work in therapy. One of the few specialties coaxing our patients to tell us more, right? I average 12-13 outpatients in a 7 hour day and 1-2 inpatients. I can see 25-30 inpatients on-call comfortably on the weekends. That puts me near the 90th percentile in terms of productivity, which is nothing compared to the volume many of you see.

#198027 Reply
    Participant

I think I have lower volumes than almost anyone who’s posted.  That’s why I keep my spending so low.  The upside is I was done seeing patients early and got to bike 66 miles today before it got dark.  I enjoy that more than just about anything that costs money.

Click to expand…

I’d take a paycut to bike 66 miles a day!! Perhaps post student loans.

#198084 Reply
    Lithium Lithium 
    Participant

I think I have lower volumes than almost anyone who’s posted.  That’s why I keep my spending so low.  The upside is I was done seeing patients early and got to bike 66 miles today before it got dark.  I enjoy that more than just about anything that costs money.

Click to expand…

I’d take a paycut to bike 66 miles a day!! Perhaps post student loans.

Click to expand…

Definitely not an everyday thing.  Today it snowed about 4 inches…  Hopefully will happen more often starting in April :).  I have taken hefty pay cuts the last few years just by saying no a lot more and don’t regret it the slightest bit.

#198222 Reply
    Liked by shady, adventure

Reply To: Daily volumes

In case of a glitch or error, please save your text elsewhere, clear browser cache, close browser, open browser and refresh the page.

you're currently offline

Notifications Mark all as read  |  Clear