Menu

Corporate Verizon/AT&T discounts

Home General/Welcome Corporate Verizon/AT&T discounts

Participant

Verizon prepaid sounds like a good way to go if Visible is a bust (I’m a little skeptical to be honest). I didn’t commit to anything beyond the first month with Visible.

The only folks who have service at my hospital have Verizon, so I was restricted to their network when I was looking to switch.

#235199 Reply
    Participant

I just signed up for a verizon business account – unlimited data at $40/month/line.   Just needed a tax ID number.  The salesperson said sometimes accounts get rejected if hte business is too new, but didn’t have a problem.

#235818 Reply
    Participant

Woah, interesting. We have a solo 401k with an EIN.

#235854 Reply
    Participant

A lot of educational systems have discounts.  Remember your school may allow you to keep your school email.  I still have my Umich.edu after 20 years!

Tmobile offers institutional accounts:  have been on Advantage Plan $100 x4 lines and $10 per line afterwards —  4GB per line per month. with option for $30/month unlimited.

Just back from overseas China and Taiwan trip too :  2G unlimited and no firewall issues.   Workable for email and mapping purposes.    We have 10 lines on this account for only $130/month.  🙂

#236006 Reply
    Liked by okayplayer
    Participant

Update:
    Visible is not good!! I can’t get into it due to what a massive headache it has been, but I had to update here lest anyone consider switching to that company.

Will pony up for Verizon. I get a $150/mo pretax deduction through my corporation for internet/phone and my wife gets paid $50/mo for a phone from her employer, so that obviously covers the whole cost for a legit carrier. I can’t run the risk of not getting a call from the hospital when I’m on call (I’m in a critical, time-sensitive specialty) because I was being cheap.

#236080 Reply
    Participant

Just an update: I did what gas passer recommended and switched us to Verizon prepaid. VERY happy so far. 2 lines with more data than we’d ever need is $75/mo including taxes. I bought discounted prepaid cards which brought it down to $60/mo total. So far, service has been perfect. Have not had any issues at all. Thanks for the great recommendation.

#237725 Reply
    Participant

is there any catch to switching to a verizon prepay plan over the contract?  My wife and I own our phones outright, and this thread made me check the verizon website- It looks like I’ll save 50 dollars/month by going to prepay (via verizon).  Is there any real difference if I switch?  Do I have to worry if I am choosing the autopay option?  Will my phone not work if I forget that my credit card expired or something?

#237900 Reply
    Liked by AZPT
    Participant

Data can be deprioritized I guess over postopay customers (has not been my experience at all). Can’t finance a phone (I never would anyway).

Seems like an awesome deal.

#237913 Reply
    Liked by billy

Reply To: Corporate Verizon/AT&T discounts

In case of a glitch or error, please save your text elsewhere, clear browser cache, close browser, open browser and refresh the page.

Notifications Mark all as read  |  Clear