Menu

Commute Distance and Call

Home Mortgages and Home Buying Commute Distance and Call

Participant

Maybe just semantics, but if it’s not at least urgent I’m not going in at night. Being forced to go in at night for non urgent would be super high annoyance factor for me. Consequently I would want to be close. I’m currently twenty minutes away and that’s on the limits of too far.

Click to expand…

I’m in cardiology, so urgent to me is a STEMI but I’m not interventional but could still come in for other ‘non-urgent’ stuff.

#177197 Reply
    q-school q-school 
    Participant

Maybe just semantics, but if it’s not at least urgent I’m not going in at night. Being forced to go in at night for non urgent would be super high annoyance factor for me. Consequently I would want to be close. I’m currently twenty minutes away and that’s on the limits of too far.

Click to expand…

I’m in cardiology, so urgent to me is a STEMI but I’m not interventional but could still come in for other ‘non-urgent’ stuff.

Click to expand…

I would consider STEMI emergent.  if you have STEMI as urgent, what would you consider emergent?

come back in ten years.  the so-called urgent stuff you come in for will be much different than what you are willing to come in for now.  the number of ‘urgent’ items that you get called for will be enormous, and most of it you will handle over the phone because it’s not nearly as urgent as whoever called you thinks it is.

who defines urgent?  how often is it occurring?

#177232 Reply
    Liked by Vagabond MD

Reply To: Commute Distance and Call

In case of a glitch or error, please save your text elsewhere, clear browser cache, close browser, open browser and refresh the page.

Notifications Mark all as read  |  Clear