Menu

BJ & The Donald are Already Talk Trade Agreements

Home The Lounge BJ & The Donald are Already Talk Trade Agreements

Participant

https://moneymaven.io/mishtalk/economics/boris-johnson-takes-corbyn-s-weak-pitch-and-blasts-it-over-the-river-thames-56mPDLw2gECD4SGF4PGOqg/

Brexit will be delivered, the “buyout” and concessions by UK just took a nosedive. The fuse has been lit. The political and economic turmoil is going to shake up the EU. With Merkel on the way out, Germany is in transition.

The question is, how will the fragile EU economy perform if a “United Trade Deal” occurs sooner than later? (United States & United Kingdom).

Just maybe Trump was right. He might have a twin brother by a different mother. Both seem to be placing economic growth and independence in the drivers seat. Out with the old, but not a clue where we are going.
    Enjoy the ride. Stay politically agnostic with investments.

#234124 Reply
    CordMcNally CordMcNally 
    Participant

It’s a shame it has taken this long for Brexit to occur. The people have spoken. Regardless of which side you are on, you can’t argue about the voting results. For a bit, I really thought they were going to have a second vote. If I was a citizen and voted for Brexit and they chose to do the referendum again, I would have taken to the streets. I’m not sure what I would have done in the streets but to the streets I would have went!

If I had to bet, I would guess we will see more leaders similar to Trump and BoJo being elected slowly across the EU.

“But investing isn’t about beating others at their game. It’s about controlling yourself at your own game.”
    ― Benjamin Graham, The Intelligent Investor

#234131 Reply

Reply To: BJ & The Donald are Already Talk Trade Agreements

In case of a glitch or error, please save your text elsewhere, clear browser cache, close browser, open browser and refresh the page.

Notifications Mark all as read  |  Clear