Menu

Best uses of Chase Ultimate Rewards Points

Home Personal Finance and Budgeting Best uses of Chase Ultimate Rewards Points

•  Doc Spouse 

I try to avoid the Chase portal for airfare, but I do use it for hotels occasionally.  It depends on the location, but I’ve found some great deals, and even better hotels, through their portal.  The Centurian Palace in Venice, and the Prestige Hotel Budapest are two such hotels that I doubt we’d have stayed at otherwise, but have now become on our regular place to stay list.

As both of those probably show, I tend to use it for international trips only, as the domestic offerings aren’t often worth the point expenditure without transferring to the hotel themselves.  I do have my eye on that Maldives offering, but I have to convince my wife to get on a plane for 20+ hours. Even at business class, that’s tough for her to accept. 😉

#189887 Reply
    ACN ACN 

Emirates flight to Maldives is very nice. We flew economy and it has good food and etter leg room than standard economy.

I couldn’t justify $10k business class tickets each vs $1500 economy.

If you're ever having a bad day, just remember in 1976 Ronald Wayne sold his 10% stake in Apple for $2,300.

#189958 Reply

Reply To: Best uses of Chase Ultimate Rewards Points

In case of a glitch or error, please save your text elsewhere, clear browser cache, close browser, open browser and refresh the page.

you're currently offline

Notifications Mark all as read  |  Clear