Menu

Best telemedicine companies to work for for extra cash

Home General/Welcome Best telemedicine companies to work for for extra cash

Participant

Hello!  I am an internal medicine hospitalist currently in between jobs (waiting on credentialing, of course).  I decided to pursue telemedicine as a way to generate income to bridge the gap (and possibly indefinitely on my weeks off).  To my surprise (maybe I’m just not good at googling) I couldn’t find a great website that actually reviewed telemedicine companies to work for from a clinician perspective.  I essentially randomly chose American Well, which took approximately 2 weeks to credential me, and I have been using it for about 1-2 weeks now.  Overall I’m happy but the main drawback is I’m not “busy enough” – for instance, I’ll log in for 2 hours on a weekday and sometimes only see 1-2 patients.  I would rather see a lot of patients if possible.  I’m licensed in 3 states.  Does anyone know good, busy telemedicine companies to work that pay well?  Thank you!

#244658 Reply
    Liked by madinat

Reply To: Best telemedicine companies to work for for extra cash

In case of a glitch or error, please save your text elsewhere, clear browser cache, close browser, open browser and refresh the page.

Notifications Mark all as read  |  Clear