Menu

Bay Area meet up thread

Home The Lounge Bay Area meet up thread

Participant

We’ll be there in October. He’s ramped up conference attendance and I’ve discovered it’s my favorite way to travel. Not only is it half the cost, I get to do whatever I want during the day!

Click to expand…

This.  I was just in SF with my husband.  He went to work during the day and I got to do whatever I wanted.  I did spend part of my time at his work because it’s basically a free arcade with free chef prepared breakfast/lunch/dinner but I also managed to fit in some shopping,  great walks, and an art museum. You will have a great time,  I am sure!

#233938 Reply
    Participant

So who’s organizing the Bay Area meet up.

I got a feeling most people like to remain anonymous around here including Fatlittlepig so it may never happen.

Click to expand…

I’m going to be in the Bay Monday… having dinner at Chez Pannise. Super excited…

Then a conference at John Muir Hospital on Tuesday.

I prefer my meetups feces and needle free, so I’ll pass.

Click to expand…

WTF?

I’m not typically in the Bay… prefer to stay up in the Mountains but I surely don’t think of it like HikingDO describes.

Click to expand…

Hey did you make it out here? How was your trip?

Click to expand…

It was great. Food was amazing, company even better and worth the experience. It was definitely a “special occasion” type place, not something I’d do regularly but awesome for my birthday!

#233945 Reply

Reply To: Bay Area meet up thread

In case of a glitch or error, please save your text elsewhere, clear browser cache, close browser, open browser and refresh the page.

Notifications Mark all as read  |  Clear