Menu

Basic investing question

Home General Investing Basic investing question

• hatton1 hatton1 
    Participant

I have also always had an accountant.  It seems to me that something always comes up that complicates the picture.  I was a practice owner until recently which certainly complicated my taxes.

#222984 Reply
    Participant

I have also always had an accountant.  It seems to me that something always comes up that complicates the picture.  I was a practice owner until recently which certainly complicated my taxes.

Click to expand…

that’s a good way of putting it.  I’m trying to get out of real estate, it’ll take two tax cycles to see how much my taxes are simplified, but there is always something else that “comes up that complicates the picture!”  so I anticipate keeping my accountant, as well.

#222990 Reply
    Participant
    I have also always had an accountant. It seems to me that something always comes up that complicates the picture. I was a practice owner until recently which certainly complicated my taxes.

Click to expand…

same here. Solo practice owner who started out as a S-corp years ago and still that way.I cannot do without CPA / accountant.

But I don’t have a financial advisor. Do all investing myself.

#223000 Reply

Reply To: Basic investing question

In case of a glitch or error, please save your text elsewhere, clear browser cache, close browser, open browser and refresh the page.

Notifications Mark all as read  |  Clear