Menu

Apology to Entrepreneur MD

Home The Lounge Apology to Entrepreneur MD

• fatlittlepig fatlittlepig 
    Participant

In a separate thread Fatlittlepig wrote some unnecessarily critical comments about entrepreneur md that I regret. As all parents know, being a parent is both the most important job we have and it happens to be the most difficult. I am sure his child(ren) are wonderful and charming individuals. To have parenting critiqued on a online forum is unnecessary. Many of us are raising kids who are privileged compared to our own experiences. The effort remains ongoing to raise them to be mindful, and grateful of how fortunate they are.

FLP

jfoxcpacfp jfoxcpacfp 
    Status: Financial Advisor, Accountant, Small Business Owner

Not that I think it matters, but I have just gained enormous respect for you.

Johanna Fox Turner, CPA, CFP, Fox Wealth Mgmt & Fox CPAs ~
    http://www.fox-cpas.com/for-doctors-only ~ [email protected]

#229132 Reply
    Liked by Vagabond MD
    Participant

I had been following the referenced thread and didn’t really have anything useful to say on that thread.

However:

1. I have always enjoyed FLPs comments

2. I think I will enjoy them even more now. Thanks FLP.

3. Parenting is hard, I feel for Entrepreneur MD. Everyone (not intended as a shot at FLP) is a critic when it comes to parenting.

#229281 Reply
    Liked by jfoxcpacfp
    Lordosis Lordosis 
    Participant

I agree.  I hope nothing I said seemed pushy it is just how I plan to raise my family.  We are allowed our differences of opinion.  I hope there are no hard feelings between any of us.

“Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right.”

#229288 Reply
    Liked by jfoxcpacfp

Reply To: Apology to Entrepreneur MD

In case of a glitch or error, please save your text elsewhere, clear browser cache, close browser, open browser and refresh the page.

Notifications Mark all as read  |  Clear