Menu

Anyone here agree with FLP that traveling is overrated?

Home The Lounge Anyone here agree with FLP that traveling is overrated?

Participant
    I do. Just asking if other people felt travel was overrated. Anyways I’m 99.9% sure the white coat investor forum has never had a post from the location that I am at right now.

Click to expand…

That may be true but then when we go on a travel, posting to WCI is the last thing on our mind. But as far as going to exotic locations in the far East, which I think you went to, I am sure many of us have traveled extensively.

#228190 Reply
    fatlittlepig fatlittlepig 
    Participant

I do. Just asking if other people felt travel was overrated. Anyways I’m 99.9% sure the white coat investor forum has never had a post from the location that I am at right now.

Click to expand…

That may be true but then when we go on a travel, posting to WCI is the last thing on our mind. But as far as going to exotic locations in the far East, which I think you went to, I am sure many of us have traveled extensively.

Click to expand…

I was in a remote location where some of you may have been to but I doubt anyone has ever posted to white coat forums from this place. Fatlittlepig is always connected.

#228194 Reply
    Participant

This thread seems like a a bunch of flexers tired of flexing yet they are flexing about not having to flex. But when questioned whether they can flex, they flex to prove that they can flex better than the other flexers.

#228196 Reply

Reply To: Anyone here agree with FLP that traveling is overrated?

In case of a glitch or error, please save your text elsewhere, clear browser cache, close browser, open browser and refresh the page.

Notifications Mark all as read  |  Clear