Menu

Amazon Prime!

Home The Lounge Amazon Prime!

Participant

$5 on $25 gift card. no brainer. literal free money.

Done! Thanks for the info

Blogging and videocasting about the basics of personal finance at http://physicianfinancebasics.com

#230999 Reply
    Liked by Peds
    Participant

Bought a few things I’ve had my eye on for awhile that we were going to buy anyway—you can kind of predict what will be on sale and there are often repeats.

Lunchboxes for the kids—yumbox and bentgo. These are awesome. We didn’t use a single plastic baggie last year and the kids do a better job of eating out of them at school.

Mom jeans 😉 (It is what it is)

#231048 Reply
    Lordosis Lordosis 
    Participant

It worked.
    Because of the talk I went to look and saw a deal I could not pass up. 2 kids fire tablets for $100. As a parent of twins I always appreciate two packs.
    I have been keeping an eye on these and it usually is $100 for one and sometimes they go on sale for $150 for the two packs.
    So I feel I got a good deal. My kids will be happy and Amazon was successful in getting me to spend money I didn’t need to.

“Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right.”

#231207 Reply
    Participant
    Splash Refinancing Bonus

@lordosis,
    Oh no. You needed it. Really bad. Anything for the twins.
    Dad, is it our BIRTHDAY?
    No, it’s PRIME DAY!
    Such a teachable moment! (good deal).

#231210 Reply
    Lordosis Lordosis 
    Participant

@lordosis,
    Oh no. You needed it. Really bad. Anything for the twins.
    Dad, is it our BIRTHDAY?
    No, it’s PRIME DAY!
    Such a teachable moment! (good deal).

Click to expand…

Seriously my wife and I had this conversation yesterday.  We do not like giving gifts for no good reason.  Hard to say that without sounding like a cheapo doc who does not want to buy his kid a toy.

Just because the package will arrive in 2 days does not mean they will get it.  I am in favor for waiting until xmas but my wife wants to compromise and make it a gift when my oldest starts school.    Not really sure why you need a gift when your brother starts school but it is a better reason then it was prime day.

“Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right.”

#231216 Reply
    Participant

Yeah, it’s July
    •Sunday
    Nat’l. Ice Cream Day
    •Saturday
    Colombian Indep. Day
    Nat’l. Moon Day

“School starts” is usually not considered a holiday! Try to be creative. Ice cream is popular in the summer.
    A learning tool in the hand is worth more than 2 in the closet! Rationalize if you must. We always found presents in the closet or under the bed!

#231251 Reply
    Liked by Lordosis

Reply To: Amazon Prime!

In case of a glitch or error, please save your text elsewhere, clear browser cache, close browser, open browser and refresh the page.

Notifications Mark all as read  |  Clear