Menu

2x mortgage on single income

Home Mortgages and Home Buying 2x mortgage on single income

Participant

Click to expand…

I’ll elaborate but first I’ll clarify. Your statement “how well a home will re-sell” may mean different things to us. You mentioned having a quick and painless resale. I take your statement as a home appreciating and the homeowner making money on it. I think lots of people buy a primary residence with a goal (either consciously or subconsciously) of making money on it. I’m of the opinion that a primary residence is bought for shelter, not for investment. Would it be nice to make money on a home? Duh. But that shouldn’t be the primary or even secondary reason of a home purchase. However, I think many of the reasons people buys homes will typically encourage a profitable resale, i.e. good schools, good community, no major home issues, etc.

Click to expand…

Thank you. At this stage in my life with my residence it isn’t about making money, although that would be nice, but more that I take into consideration if it is likely to be one that I will have to sell for a significant loss in an effort to unload it in a reasonable amount of time.

#208334 Reply

Reply To: 2x mortgage on single income

In case of a glitch or error, please save your text elsewhere, clear browser cache, close browser, open browser and refresh the page.

Notifications Mark all as read  |  Clear