Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaqen Haghar MD
    replied
    Not budget friendly:  Sunday Afternoons Ultra Adventure Hat or one of the Outdoor Research Hot Weather Hats (Swift Cap, Sombriolet...)   Prana Brion Pants.  Mountain Hardware Canyon Long Sleeve Shirt (if you are build solid) or Arc'teryx Elaho Long Sleeve Shirt (if you are trim).

Budget friendly:  Hit up the nearest outdoor store or website and look at their buttondown fishing shirts and sun shirts and stuff, and similar outdoorish thin fabric casual type gear in your desired price range.

Leave a comment:

• PNWdoc
    started a topic Hot weather clothing

Hot weather clothing

Continuing the recent theme of clothing related threads I was hoping to get some opinions on best clothing options (mens) for hot and dry temperature. My wife's dream vacation is Morocco and it turns out we will be near that part of the world this summer so she has convinced me to take a 2 week detour. Unfortunately the average daytime temperature in a few of the places she wants to visit is around 100 degrees at that time.

I am from the Pacific NW and typically do not function well in hot weather (i.e. I sweat a lot). Morocco is also a somewhat conservative country so I am looking at wearing pants and possibly long sleeve shirts. I'm looking for something that hopefully wicks sweat and protects me from the sun.

Thanks for any advice. Happy to hear specific brands or fabric suggestions. My wife wants me to look "stylish" but my goals are to not stink or pass out from the heat.
Working...
X