• How many hours do you work per week?

At work? At home? side hustle?

38/0/0

36/0/0

Comment

31/0/0

Comment

50/0/0

That is an average since I have extra hospital duties some weeks and weekends.

Comment

Depends. Some weeks may be up to 60 while some may be zero. If I averaged it over 52 weeks it would be 32-34.

Comment

Define work at home.

I consider running an efficient household work, I am the COO and co-CFO, partner is CEO and co-CFO of home enterprise.  In this definition of work, my breakdown is about 30/30/0.  I maintain household bookkeeping, manage supplies, update calendar, set up meetings, and research, vet and coordinate with all the subcontractors - ie lawn guy, house cleaning services, childcare personnel to make sure they get their paychecks, show up on time and don't burn down the house.

I am also the main HR person, who's responsibilities include maximizing our trainees' performances in order to meet certain strategic objectives. Gosh, that doesn't like a tiger parent AT ALL!!!

Otherwise, 30/0/0

Comment

60/1/2

Comment

Since I'm EM... it's kinda wonky, but if you average it over the month...

32/0/0.

Technically like 30.8/0/0 if you say there's 4.28 weeks in the month instead of just 4, but now I'm just being pedantic.

Comment

40/0/0, trying to get that 40 closer to 25 soon!

Comment

None this week. But then I’m on for 96 hours next week.

If you averaged my total work hours in a month (7-8 twenty-four hour shifts), say 7.5 shifts of twenty-four hours each over a 4 week month, then it is 45 per week.

I do a lot of projects at home, but none that bring in any income. Unless I can somehow turn this homemade bacon thing into an industry somehow. That’s just my latest thing I’m doing.

Comment

45 (60 for call weekends once a month) / 0 / 10

Comment

52/2/4; some of the 'work' is ill-defined, like does reading a journal that may or may not count for CME = work?  I tend to view it as work if I don't the article.  I certainly count doing  external referred reviews and in-house edits as work.

Comment

45/3/0

Comment

Super variable but averages 36/0/8 (side hustle is from home).

Comment

45 without weekend call (counting hr lunch breaks). 61 with weekend call. 0 hrs at home or side hustle.

Comment

Working...
                              X