Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ooooh! Thanks for the tips. I'll look into the blackberries. I do not want the deer roaming the yard... they like to socialize near some of the cars. I have a structure in my yard for a grape vine thingy, inherited from the prior owners. But it isn't doing too well, it doesn't get enough sun I'm told. If it doesn't survive the next few summers, I'll look into using that for the blackberries; though I'll find some space for blackberries this summer.

Nice picture Kamban. Did you unofficially adopt the hawk? There are some rather large birds that take up residence in some of my really tall trees, but they don't look like the bunny hunting type.

I would like a pet bunny. But I'm not home nearly enough. I have thought about bringing him/her to work, but they'd be in a box/cage all day. Seems miserable... So "homing" some wild bunnies is the stop-gap.
    "Oh look another bajillion point declin-Ooooh!!! A coupon for pizza!!!!" <--- This is what everyone's IPS should be. ✓✓✓

Comment

• Her name is Trouble

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristopherMD20 View Post
        Her name is Trouble
        Love the pics.

Comment

• This is my new puppy River at 7 weeks. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2767.JPG
Views:	51
Size:	89.5 KB
ID:	214291

Comment

• I accepted 3 puppies and a Mama dog that my ex-husband found on some property he owns. I think I have found homes for all of them. One just left for her home. Hopefully the others will tomorrow.

Comment

• I like that my dog is 2 and mostly listens to everything. I do miss those puppy days (the good parts with the cute pictures).

Comment

• Originally posted by Hatton View Post
                This is my new puppy River at 7 weeks.
                Adorable. I must say, you certainly squeeze every bit of value out of retirement. Wish you’d get back to blogging.
                Financial planning, investment management and CPA services for medical and high-income professionals | 270-247-6087

Comment

• I have found new homes for his 2 littermates. Need a home for the Mama dog. No time for blogging Johanna

Comment

• Originally posted by Hatton View Post
                    I have found new homes for his 2 littermates. Need a home for the Mama dog. No time for blogging Johanna
                    Probably a good thing!

Comment

Working...
                    X