Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wonder how much student loan debt this guy has?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ENT Doc
    replied
    This guy is Catch Me If You Can meets One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.  Somehow I think he'll be on the other end of my "peer to peer" conversation with insurers in the near future.

Leave a comment:

• okayplayer
    replied
    Joke is on us when he defaults on his US government backed student loans and we all pick up the tab.

This garbage school should not be allowed to issue US federal student loans.

Obviously this clown was never going to match, yet they admitted him and took his money.

Leave a comment:

• G
    replied
    Crazy stuff. Thanks for sharing.

IF he gets into a residency...I can imagine his file would be a huge PITA for C&P when finally applying for jobs....

Leave a comment:

• Peds
    replied
    cant believe there wasnt just a blanket, nope you cant be a doctor ever, placed on this guy......absolutely nuts.

I dont expect much from UCLA of course

never ever. ✌️✌️✌️

Leave a comment:

• Zaphod
    replied
    Seriously wth? How on earth did he masquerade for so long, like you don't know your own residents? Insanity.

I dont expect much from UCLA of course, but I'd still guess they were smarter than this...oh well, happy to be wrong here.

Leave a comment:

• Megalops
    started a topic Wonder how much student loan debt this guy has?

Wonder how much student loan debt this guy has?

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2019-08-06/adam-litwin-fake-doctor-becomes-md

rather sad his med school accepted him in the first place. Certainly the strangest story I’ve read today.
Working...
X