Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a mummer's farce.

Comment

• Anyone at the prime of their accumulation years who hasn’t gotten rich in the last 10 years is doing something seriously wrong. It’s not skill, it’s being alive at the right time.

Has anywhere in the last 15 pages clarified what exactly the “supercar” is? As in make and model?

Comment

• Has anywhere in the last 15 pages clarified what exactly the “supercar” is? As in make and model?

Certainly not.  That would require another 15 pages of posts at least..

Comment

• Has anywhere in the last 15 pages clarified what exactly the “supercar” is? As in make and model? 
          Click to expand…

Certainly not.  That would require another 15 pages of posts at least..

Why does that matter?

Comment

• I’m a little bit of a car guy so I’m curious what car he wants. And I didn’t want to read 15 pages to find it.

Comment

• Okay but FLP was very specific here about his definition of a supercar.

Comment

• I’m a little bit of a car guy so I’m curious what car he wants. And I didn’t want to read 15 pages to find it.

570S

Comment

Click to expand…

570S

Yes. Tell him to buy it. If I ever get an obnoxious supercar it'll be a Mclaren (over Lamborghini or Ferrari at least), although I'm a little worried about reliability after the mp4-12c issues, so maybe I'll just get a mid-engine ZR1 instead.

Comment

• Wait a year or two, accumulate some cash, let the 720S depreciate and consider one of those?

I was considering this car or Aventador recently, until I blew a couple of mil on office building.

I'm good with my more modest ride in this post...for now.

Comment

• Yawn...

Comment

• Yawn…

...says the guy with a fake Rolex hahaha.

Comment

• A guy at work has been talking about getting a Rolex.  He’s already admired mine for a while. LOL

Comment

Working...
                          X