X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nashville Meet Up Thread

Here is  thread to discuss if we should have  a informal Nashville Meet up. I know there is some interest out there.

Thanks! First thing that has to be solved for is date - suggestions? Thinking we need input from you, Vagabond MD as you mentioned a pretty busy schedule. Are we looking at fall, winter?
    Financial planning, investment management and CPA services for medical and high-income professionals | 270-247-6087

Comment

Off the cuff (read: without having consulted my wife),

9/14

11/23

12/14

are weekends that should work for me. My new job has me away and traveling over multiple weekends in the fall, and it would not be fair to the family (or the dogs!) if I were away for the one weekend home between work weeks away. That said, PLEASE do not plan around my schedule.

On the other hand, if you would like to have the meet up in Aspen, CO, I will be there the weekends of 9/28, 10/19, and 11/9

Comment

I would be down, I live near Nashville.

Comment

we visit there a lot and i would try to make it if around but don't plan around me

Comment

I am out for all of November. What is the best time of year to visit Nashville? I vote not summer.

Vagabond--the new job is in Aspen?!!! You lucky duck!

Comment

I am out for all of November. What is the best time of year to visit Nashville? I vote not summer.

Vagabond–the new job is in Aspen?!!! You lucky duck!

Definitely not before September, way too hot. Optimum time would be September or October, not hot and hasn't started raining yet for winter.

Comment

• 1st: 9/14

• 2nd: 12/14

• 3rd: 11/23 (this is the Saturday after Thanksgiving, right?)

Financial planning, investment management and CPA services for medical and high-income professionals | 270-247-6087

Comment

• 1st: 9/14

• 2nd: 12/14

• 3rd: 11/23 (this is the Saturday after Thanksgiving, right?)

Thanksgiving is late this year. 11/23 is the Sat before Thanksgiving.

Comment

Just want to clarify - you are off work and available in November or you are not available for a meet-up in November?

Comment

Spring better for me but will see what weekend people decide on.

Comment

Spring better for me but will see what weekend people decide on.

Any time after April 15th!!!

Comment

Click to expand…

Just want to clarify – you are off work and available in November or you are not available for a meet-up in November?

I will be in a different hemisphere the month of November.

I just looked at my calendar and I already committed to a race with friends on September 14...but don't plan around me.  I might be able to do a flight that afternoon if you guys did it that day.

Comment

Live not super far from Nashville so will be following what date is set.

Comment

Vagabond, any other post-consultancy dates available?

Comment

Working...
                              X