Announcement

Collapse

WCI Course Sale!

Fire Your Financial Advisor and Continuing Financial Education 2020 are on sale now through midnight MDT on July 13, 2020. Purchase either at 10% off and also get CFE2018, the Park City conference course, for FREE!
www.whitecoatinvestor.com/FYFASale
www.whitecoatinvestor.com/CFESale
See more
See less

Anyone here agree with FLP that traveling is overrated?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do. Just asking if other people felt travel was overrated. Anyways I’m 99.9% sure the white coat investor forum has never had a post from the location that I am at right now.

That may be true but then when we go on a travel, posting to WCI is the last thing on our mind. But as far as going to exotic locations in the far East, which I think you went to, I am sure many of us have traveled extensively.

Comment

I do. Just asking if other people felt travel was overrated. Anyways I’m 99.9% sure the white coat investor forum has never had a post from the location that I am at right now.
      Click to expand…

That may be true but then when we go on a travel, posting to WCI is the last thing on our mind. But as far as going to exotic locations in the far East, which I think you went to, I am sure many of us have traveled extensively.

I was in a remote location where some of you may have been to but I doubt anyone has ever posted to white coat forums from this place. Fatlittlepig is always connected.

Comment

This thread seems like a a bunch of flexers tired of flexing yet they are flexing about not having to flex. But when questioned whether they can flex, they flex to prove that they can flex better than the other flexers.

Comment

Working...
        X