Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jfoxcpacfp
    replied

What y’all really railing against is the natural consequences of [philosophical] liberalism.

Keep that up and this thread goes to the endangered species thread list ?.

Leave a comment:

• legobikes
    replied
    What y'all really railing against is the natural consequences of [philosophical] liberalism.

Leave a comment:

• Lordosis
    replied

I’ve got to respect the openness instead of pretending.

True and he did back down as soon as I said it was inappropriate.

How do people think this is appropriate? It would be like asking a lawyer to forge a document or for your accountant to fudge your numbers. They’re literally asking their professional to commit fraud

The gall of some people.

Leave a comment:

• Panscan
    replied
    How do people think this is appropriate? It would be like asking a lawyer to forge a document or for your accountant to fudge your numbers. They're literally asking their professional to commit fraud

Leave a comment:

• CordMcNally
    replied

Today it was a middle aged man who wants a letter because he would like to get a dog and he heard that if he gets a letter from an MD they cannot ask him questions and cannot charge him to take the dog on the train. No attempt to even pretend there was an emotional need. Does not even have a pet currently. Purely trying to game the system. And I told him so. Politely of course

I've got to respect the openness instead of pretending.

Leave a comment:

• Lordosis
    replied
    Today it was a middle aged man who wants a letter because he would like to get a dog and he heard that if he gets a letter from an MD they cannot ask him questions and cannot charge him to take the dog on the train.

No attempt to even pretend there was an emotional need.  Does not even have a pet currently.  Purely trying to game the system.

And I told him so.  Politely of course

Leave a comment:

• CordMcNally
    replied

People with personality disorders making silly demands deserve to be marginalized. Common sense should be respected again.

I’m really not a fan of litigious solutions but anyone who authorized an emotional support pit bull that led to the mauling of a small child needs to be roasted in a court of law.

I'm hardly disagreeing. We're in total agreement. It's absolutely ridiculous.

Leave a comment:

• Panscan
    replied
    Ya I don't really understand, so these people who acknowledge that they don't need it but still ask, so they're just casually asking you to commit fraud?

If I was a PCP I'd tell them off, fire them from practice, do whatever I could.

Leave a comment:

• Ghetto
    replied
    People with personality disorders making silly demands deserve to be marginalized. Common sense should be respected again.

I’m really not a fan of litigious solutions but anyone who authorized an emotional support pit bull that led to the mauling of a small child needs to be roasted in a court of law.

Leave a comment:

• CordMcNally
    replied

It’s not safe. This needs to stop. Why does our society cater to the craziest among us?

I agree. Unfortunately, they deem people like this marginalized and it's looked down upon to incorporate common sense even though it will make a very small minority of the population upset.

Leave a comment:

• Ghetto
    replied

How is that safe? Why don’t the airlines wise up and say no? Absolutely ridiculous.

It’s not safe. This needs to stop. Why does our society cater to the craziest among us?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tedreed/2019/07/23/emotional-support-dog-bites-flight-attendant-who-requires-five-stitches/#405010912286

https://www.ajc.com/blog/airport/emotional-support-dog-bites-passenger-delta-flight/7LWo0gv7hhhDssxl26NwoN/

https://thestir.cafemom.com/parenting_news/217935/girl-mauled-emotional-support-dog-airport

Leave a comment:

• Panscan
    replied
    How is that safe? Why don't the airlines wise up and say no? Absolutely ridiculous.

Leave a comment:

• Hober Mallow
    replied
    Time to own up. Which one of you wrote this ESA letter?

https://jalopnik.com/there-was-a-freaking-bat-flying-around-inside-a-spirit-1836921374

Leave a comment:

• Lordosis
    replied
    I like the jape. I think they caught a lot of flack from that at the time.

Leave a comment:

• SLC OB
    replied
    My favorite emotional support animal... I want to go to Philly Airport just for this!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2018/12/18/popeyes-selling-emotional-support-chicken-philadelphia-airport/2353406002/

Leave a comment:

Working...
X