Announcement

Collapse

WCI Course Sale!

Fire Your Financial Advisor and Continuing Financial Education 2020 are on sale now through midnight MDT on July 13, 2020. Purchase either at 10% off and also get CFE2018, the Park City conference course, for FREE!
www.whitecoatinvestor.com/FYFASale
www.whitecoatinvestor.com/CFESale
See more
See less

Emotional Support Animals

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One day I'm going to get charged for "being mean" & discrimination because someone will bring in some "support" animal into my office & I'll refuse to see them. And my state's government will hang me by the heels swiftly & happily. That's when I'll move out & retire.
    "Oh look another bajillion point declin-Ooooh!!! A coupon for pizza!!!!" <--- This is what everyone's IPS should be. ✓✓✓

Comment

Originally posted by legobikes View Post
      What y'all really railing against is the natural consequences of [philosophical] liberalism.
      Disabilities included?
      https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...-videos-report

Comment

Almost aspirated my morning coffee when I saw this. After gaining my composure, had to come over here to post it.

I think bobcats are pretty neat. I think veterans are even neater. But for this, words escape me.

Comment

Originally posted by G View Post
          Almost aspirated my morning coffee when I saw this. After gaining my composure, had to come over here to post it.

I think bobcats are pretty neat. I think veterans are even neater. But for this, words escape me.
          So many questions.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPower View Post

So many questions.
            sounds like we're going to have another episode where somebody's face gets ripped off like that woman with the chimp

Comment

Good God.

And also not helpful for veterans at large to state that “all veterans are messed up one way or another”. This coming from a veteran who is, ahem, entirely normal. But we don’t make the news so the stereotype will continue.

Comment

My late uncle always had a pet bobcat. Absolutely no idea why, but it really helps add to his legend haha

Comment

I have someone who is mad that depression is on his problem list because he told the last doctor he had depression so he could get a letter so he could take his cat on the plane. I wish I could replace the depression diagnosis with manipulative.

Comment

Working...
                  X